Fiesta Chicken is a tasty and nutritious dish. This recipe is very popular quick meal. Feista chicken is a dish in its own, to be served with plain rice and can be made with pasta, as a casserole and even in a crockpot whichever way you like it.
White onion/Yellow onion
1 , chopped
Canned diced tomatoes in juice
14 Ounce (1 Can)
1 Can (10 oz), drained
4 , filleted and pounded thin
Red bell pepper
1 , chopped
1 , chopped (White Or Yellow)
Olive oil/Vegetable oil
Canned diced tomatoes with juices
1 Can (10 oz) (Drained Of Its Juices)
1. Clean chicken breasts season each side with salt, pepper, paprika to taste.
2. In a skillet heat oil cook chicken breast 2 - 3 minutes on each side depending on size.
3. Remove chicken from pan set aside.
4. In the same skillet add onions and bell peppers, cook for 2 minutes. 5. Add diced tomatoes with its juices, and corn drained.
6. Add chicken to the ingredients cook for 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
7. Serve with Spanish rice or white rice.
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot.