|Corn||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Cilantro||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Poblano chilies||2 , roasted, cleaned and diced|
|Avocado||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sherry wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , roasted, cleaned and julienned|
|Poblano chilies||2 , roasted, cleaned and julienned|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , roasted, cleaned and julienned|
|Spanish onion||1 , sliced|
|Sherry wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Marinate skirt steak in a lime-soy marinade for atleast 3 to 4 hours.
3) Season the steak with salt and grill the steak until done.
4) Corn Salsa: In a bowl, combine the grilled corn with the rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
5) Marinated rajas - In a bowl, combine all the required ingredients and allow to marinate for a few hours.
6) Serve the grilled steak with corn salsa and marinated rajas.