Burritos make a very healthy breakfast meal. They usually comprise of a toritlla filled with beans, meat, rice, cheese or any stuffing depending upon the choice of people. The tortillas are then baked and served. These burritos are a Mexican recipe, that are popular all over America. Breakfast burritos not make a healthy meal but also offer lot of variety.
Organic spicy chili
1⁄2 Can (5 oz)
Extra firm tofu
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1 , chopped
1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (Organic Spicy)
1 Small, chopped
2 Ounce, shredded
1. Heat butter in a pan and add tofu to it.
2. Stir it and add salt and pepper for seasoning.
3. Add tomato and cook a bit.
4. Add spicy chili, onion and vegan cheese and cook a bit.
5. Strain the excess juice from the tofu mixture.
6. Spread the tofu mixture on tortillas and sprinkle some cheese.
7. Wrap the tortillas. Bake them at 375 F for 5 minutes.
8. Serve it with sour cream, salad and some hot sauce.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Here's an amazing Vegan Breakfast Burrito recipe which you must bookmark as your favorite. The blend of tofu with the other ingredients is irresistible. Watch the video today and surprise your family with this Mexican delicacy.