1. In a non-stick fry pan, heat a little of the butter and fry the egg.
2. Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Place the ham, eggs, tomatoes and cheese on the tortilla. Top with the remaining tortilla.
3. In the non-stick fry pan, melt butter and place tortilla and weigh it down with a plate.
4. Fry over medium heat for 2 minutes on both sides until the tortilla is crisp and golden.
5. Cut the Quesadilla into wedges and serve with your choice of dip.
If you are looking for a healthy meal recipe to feed the entire family, here is a recipe which is fit for all and healthy as well. In the video, the chef shows how to make Ham and Egg Quesadilla in a very simple and easy way. She takes few minutes for cooking and there is hardly any preparatory. So, this is also a quick meal to prepare when there is a rush.
Wheat & Gluten Free: Ham, Egg & Tomato Quesadillas Recipe Video