1. In a mixing bowl, take all purpose flour
2. Add salt.
3. Distribute lard in the mixing bowl and mix it.
4. Add hot water little by little and keep mixing it.
5. When a loose ball forms, transfer it into the cutting board and knead it very lightly till the dough is shinier and does not have any cracks.
6. Make small balls and roll it on your board. Keep it aside for 30 minutes or refrigerate them.
7. Roll them out on a disc shape and cook on a nonstick griddle. Turn it to cook on the other side.
Preparing flour tortillas at home is an exciting thing. You might need some practice to make it perfect. But these are always better than the store-bought ones. See the video to learn - how to make flour tortillas at home.