|Uncooked regular long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Uncooked regular long-grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boneless beef sirloin steak||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour tortilla||1 , cut into 4x1/2-inch strips (Old El PasoÂ®)|
|Frozen stir fry bell peppers and onions||1 Pound|
|Frozen whole kernel corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Green GiantÂ® NibletsÂ®)|
|Thick 'n chunky salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Old El PasoÂ®)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon (fresh)|
1. Cook rice as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, cut beef with grain into 2-inch strips; cut strips across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat bottom. Cook tortilla strips in oil 1 to 2 minutes on each side, adding additional oil if necessary, until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
4. Add beef to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
5. Add bell pepper mixture and corn to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring twice, until crisp-tender. Stir in beef, salsa, lime juice, chili sauce and cumin. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in cilantro. Divide rice among bowls. Top with beef mixture and tortilla strips.