Picy Burgers With Guacamole And Salsa is a healthy variation of burger. Instead of beef, turkey is used. Picy Burgers With Guacamole And Salsa are made tasty with Mexican Salsa. If you like it spicy add extra chili.
4 , chopped
1⁄2 , chopped
Canned blackeyed beans
1 Teaspoon (A Splash Of)
1⁄2 , juiced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Handful Of)
1 , finely chopped (Depending On How Hot You Like Your Food)
1⁄2 , shredded
0% fat greek yogurt
1 , cut into wedges
1. Mix all the burger ingredients together and make into eight patties. Set aside.
2. To make the guacamole, scoop out all the avocado flesh and put into a blender with the garlic and lime juice. Blend until smooth and season to taste.
3. To make the salsa, mix the tomato and onion with the beans, olive oil, lime juice, coriander and chili. Season and set aside.
4. Heat up a griddle pan. Cook the burgers for about five minutes on each side, turning occasionally to chargrill all over.
5. Heat up a frying pan (with no oil) and warm the tortillas through. If using granary rolls, cut them in half.
6. Serve the burgers with some shredded lettuce, a dollop of yoghurt, the guacamole and salsa, wrapped in a tortilla or squashed in a roll.
7. Serve the lime and the jalapeño peppers on the side for extra flavour and heat.
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish.