Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for beef nachos.
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Minced beef||500 Gram|
|Bean mix||400 Gram (4 bean mix)|
|Mexican chili powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Nacho seasoning||30 Gram|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn chips||50 Gram (as needed)|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Mashed avocado||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Sour cream||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
|Salsa||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
1. Place a large frying pan over medium flame, heat oil and sauté onion for a couple of minutes.
2. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
3. Add bean mix, chilli powder, nacho seasoning, tomato paste, and water. Mix well and simmer on low flame for 5 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
5. On a plate, lay corn chips and sprinkle cheese on top. Top with beef mixture and pop the plate in oven for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve hot garnished with avocado, salsa, and sour cream.