Golden Fish Bake In Cream
|Frozen cod/Haddock/flounder fillets||2 Pound (Two Packages Of 1 Pound Each)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coarse soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cut the fresh or frozen fillets into serving-sized pieces.
3) Mix together the flour, salt and pepper and coat the fillets with the mixture.
4) In a 13x9x2 baking dish, arrange the coated fillets in a single layer and pour milk all over.
5) Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for about 45 minutes.
6) In a medium-sized frying pan, toast the crumbs lightly in margarine or butter.
7) Into the sour cream, stir the dill.
8) Remove the cooked fillets from the oven and spoon the cream mixture all over. Top with the toasted crumbs.
9) Bake for 10 more minutes, or till the sour cream is set.
10) Use lemon slices and parsley to garnish, spoon buttered hot green peas at either end of the dish, if preferred, and serve hot.