Veal Escalopes With Cheddar
|Veal escalopes||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce /170 Gram Each)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Breadcrumbs||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Mild cheddar cheese||80 Milliliter, grated (1/3 Cup)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (15 Milliliter)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (15 Milliliter)|
|Mushrooms||500 Milliliter (2 Cup)|
|Beef stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Parsley sprig||1 , chopped|
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Pound escalopes with meat mallet then season with salt and pepper.
– Pour flour into one bowl, beaten egg into a second, and breadcrumbs and grated Cheddar into a third.
– Dip veal escalopes, one by one, in flour, in beaten egg, and finally in breadcrumbs and grated Cheddar mixture.
– In a large skillet, melt butter, heat oil and cook the veal. Remove the meat and keep warm in a serving dish.
– Using the same skillet, saute mushrooms, then remove from heat and keep warm in serving dish.
– Pour beef stock into skillet and bring to a boil then simmer 2 to 3 minutes and adjust seasoning.
– Remove veal from oven, top with mushrooms, sauce and parsley.