1. Wash fresh berries gently, and place on paper towel to dry.
If frozen, defrost, drain off all juice and place on paper towel to dry.
2. Measure 1/2 cup berries into a small saucepan.
3. Add honey, using 1 tablespoon if berries are fresh and sweet, full amount if tart or frozen.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Simmer gently about 5 minutes, until berries are just soft.
6. Press sauce through a strainer.
7. Cut melons into halves, or larger melon into quarters.
8. Discard seeds.
9. Pour sauce over remaining 1 1/2 cups uncooked berries.
10. Spoon into melon cavities.
11. Garnish with mint leaves.
12. Serve at room temperature.