Melon Water Ice
|Ripe melon||2 1⁄2 Pound, rind and seeds removed|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) In a bowl, heat sugar and water till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Let the syrup boil for 5 minutes before transferring to a bowl. Let cool down slightly. Then chill in the refrigerator.
3) In a blend, add in the melon and blend to a smooth puree. Strain the puree through a fine sieve.
4) Add in lemon juice into the strained melon juice. Then add in the chilled syrup.
5) Transfer into a freezing tray. Freeze till it sets.
6) Transfer back into a mould and beat well.
7) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Seal, label and freeze the container.
8) Thaw the Melon Water Ice in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.
9) Serve the Melon Water Ice with little pieces of melon on top, if desired.