|Honeydew melon||1 Kilogram, removed skin and seeds|
|Sago||200 Gram, soaked|
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Using water and sugar, prepare sugar syrup in a saucepan and set aside.
2. Shape some honey melon into small balls with a scoop as garnishing.
3. Liquidise the remaining honey melon. Chill in the refrigerator.
4. Put sago into a pot of boiling water and cook till transparent.
5. Pour into a sieve, rinse with running tap water and drain.
6. Mix sago, honey melon juice, thick coconut milk, salt, syrup and ice cubes in a big mixing bowl.
7. Dish into small bowls or sundae glasses, and garnish with honey melon balls.
8. Serve cold as a dessert after meals.