Melon with Kirsch
|Cantaloupes/Other similar melons||2|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Box)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Box)|
|Seedless grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple tidbits||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine the mellon balls, strawberries and raspberries or blackberries, pineapple and grapes together.
5) Pour over the sugar and Kirsch, mix thoroughly but gently.
6) Spoon the fruit mixture into the melon cavities, replace tops and refrigerate until serving time.
7) Serve the chilled Melon with Kirsch on a serving platter.