Unlike traditional party desserts, i prefer serving healthy desserts at my parties. I ma sharing with you the recipe for Melon Delight. This is a fruit based dessert. Served chilled, this quick and easy recipe goes down well with adults and kids alike.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1) Halve the melon.
2) Deseed and scoop out balls.
3) Peel and slice the peaches.
4) Mix together the cantaloupe balls, peaches, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
5) Refrigerate for several hours.
6) Add in the rosewater.
7) Transfer into serving dishes.
8) Over each serving, add a small amount of crushed ice.