This is a great recipe for Frozen Cantaloupe which will delight anyone who eats it. This Frozen Cantaloupe is the perfect Dessert. It is a simple and quick recipe, which requires very little effort. Let me know how this works for you.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1) Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3) Cook till syrupy.
4) Cool and refrigerate.
5) Peel the cantaloupe and discard the seeds and fibers.
6) Cut the pulp into bite-sized pieces, or scoop into balls.
7) Transfer into freezer cartons and shake down well.
8) Add in the chilled syrup, leaving 1 inch headspace.
9) Freeze immediately.