Fruit In A Melon Ring
|Ripe cantaloupe/Ripe honeydew melon||1 Large, well chilled|
|Fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Soft Varieties, Use Berries Like Strawberries, Raspberries, Etc.)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1. Slice the melon into 6 equal thick rings from the thickest part.
2. Scoop out seeds and discard. Keep aside or chill until ready to serve.
3. In a bowl, combine berries with sugar and lemon juice, to taste.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. On each of the serving plates, place a melon ring.
6. Spoon berries in the center or the ring.
7. Dust with a little sugar if you like.