Fruit In A Melon Ring
|Ripe cantaloupe/Ripe honeydew melon||1 Large, well chilled|
|Fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Soft Varieties, Use Berries Like Strawberries, Raspberries, Etc.)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1. Slice the melon into 6 equal thick rings from the thickest part.
2. Scoop out seeds and discard. Keep aside or chill until ready to serve.
3. In a bowl, combine berries with sugar and lemon juice, to taste.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. On each of the serving plates, place a melon ring.
6. Spoon berries in the center or the ring.
7. Dust with a little sugar if you like.
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.7 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.2%
Sugars 56.2 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 453.7% Vitamin C 424.4%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet