Frosty Cantaloupe Compotes
|Dairy sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄3|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ripe cantaloupe||1 Medium|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Pint, drained, rinsed|
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Pound, drained, rinsed|
1) In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Slice the cantaloupe into 6 wedges and remove the seeds.
4) In serving bowls, place each wedge, then top with the blueberries and grapes.
5) Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6) Spoon over the sour cream topping and serve immediately.