Melon Polka Dot Mould
|Cherry gelatin||2 Ounce (2 Packages Of 1 Ounce Each)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (Fresh / Frozen / Canned)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cantaloupe/Honeydew / watermelon balls||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sliced stuffed green olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1) In a bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then mix in lemon juice and cold water.
2) In a 6 1/2-cup ring mold, pour 1 cup gelatin mixture and refrigerate until it is slightly firm.
3) form about 30 balls with the cream cheese and place alternately with the 9 melon balls in the ring mold at bottom.
4) Arrange the pecan halves around the outer edge of the ring mold, then refrigerate until set.
5) Refrigerate rest of the gelatin until slightly firm, then add rest of the pecan halves, melon balls, cheese and sliced olives.
6) Pour the gelatin mixture over the ring mold and refrigerate until set.
7) Remove from the mold, garnish with the fresh mint sprigs and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1635 Calories from Fat 1343
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 154 g236.9%
Saturated Fat 51.9 g259.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.4 mg83.1%
Sodium 2343.7 mg97.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.6%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 24 g48.5%
Vitamin A 220.9% Vitamin C 182.9%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet