Melon and Raspberries In Sauternes
|Galia melon||1 Small (Ripe)|
|Fresh raspberries||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Sauternes||375 Milliliter, chilled (1/2 Bottle)|
1) Cut the melon into halves.
2) Either with a melon bailer, scoop the flesh into small balls or cu it into small cubes.
3) In 4 glass dishes, arrange the melon and raspberries in equal quantities.
4) If any melon juice is there, pour it over the fruits.
5) Cover the dishes and keep to chill in refrigerator.
6) Serve with chilled Sauternes poured over fruits to cover them.