Melon And Shrimp Basket
|French dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Shelled shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped celery||6 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated coconut||1 Tablespoon|
1. Slice the melon in the shape of a basket and remove all the seeds. Scoop some melon out to form balls.
2. Marinate these melon balls in the French dressing for just 15 minutes.
3. Keep some shrimp aside for later use and start blending the remaining along with some celery.
4. Add in the drained melons and a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream and curry powder.
5. Take this mixture in a melon basket and sprinkle some grated coconut on the top.
6. Chill in the refrigerator and serve chilled.