Healthy Melon Appetizer
|Cantaloupe balls/Cantaloupe cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honeydew balls/Honeydew cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6. Ladle melons and juice into 6 cocktail glasses or flutes.
7. Sprinkle generously with confectioners' sugar.
8. Garnish with sprigs of mint and a slices of lemon if you like