Gingered Melon is a refreshing twist on cantaloupe and includes ginger, which can aid in digestion and often helps alleviate nausea. This can be eaten as an appetizer as well as a healthy snack. Gingered Melon is refreshing during summer and helps beat the heat.
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1. Cut the cantaloupe in half.
2. Remove the seeds and discard.
3. Cut the cantaloupe flesh into chunks.
4. Stir in the crystallized and ground ginger with the cantaloupe.
5. Chill thoroughly before serving.
6. Alternatively, store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Do you like the flavor of ginger? If you don’t, then maybe you need to change your mind! Considering the health benefits of ginger, it is important to include it in your food. Here is a great ginger and melon salad. The sweetness of the melon comes together with the ginger giving the salad a tinge of spiciness. Watch the video and learn how to make it!