Cantaloupe Fruit Medley
|Kiwi||1 , sliced|
|Blueberries||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Orange||1 , cut into segments|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Orange juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Frozen raspberries||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sweetened 15% cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed ice||1 Tablespoon|
– In a bowl, combine kiwi, blueberries, banana, orange, lemon juice, and orange juice. Soak for 2 hours.
– Cut top off cantaloup; spoon out seeds and scoop out pulp.
– In a blender, puree pulp and raspberries and stir in cream.
– Pour fruit salad into the cantaloup shell, followed by the puree.
– Arrange on a bed of crushed ice.