This wonderful Mediterranean hamburgers recipe is a great way to enjoy a day outdoors. If you are tired of the usual burger, here’s a special Mediterranean style burger just for you. With plenty of cheese and exotic ingredients we share with you some interesting tips on how to make a juicy hamburger.
Ground chuck 8-20% fat
Feta cheese, cube
1. Chop the garlic and onion, cube the feta cheese, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the ground meat with Spanish oregano, black pepper, garlic powder, Cajun spice, garlic, onion, hot sauce, salt, feta cheese, salad wine and worcestershire sauce
3. Mix everything well and make burger patty.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Grill the burger patty until done.
6. Serve the mediterranean burger with burger buns and French fries.
Added a piece of butter in the center of the patty, this will keep the meat moist.