|Readymade hummus||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pie pastry||1 Packet|
|Parsley leaf||10 Small|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll out pie pastry to 1/16 to 1/8 inch flat, with a knife, cup or circle cutter cut out circles about 2 inches in diameter.
3. Mold each circle in a mini muffin tin or mold, cook for about 12-15 minutes, remove and let cool completely.
4. In a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag add hummus and pipe neatly into each mini crust.
5. In a serving platter, place the pastries, sprinkle each piece with some paprika, decorate with an olive and parsley leaf and serve.