|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Also Called Cream Of Wheat Or Farina)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Slivered almonds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mix dry ingredients together, add the yogurt and mix well.
2. Spread the tahini in the baking pan.
3. Place the mix in the pan and bake on 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and garnish with almonds.
5. Return to the oven and continue baking for another ten minutes of so or until the edges of your basbooseh cake becomes brownish.
6. Take it out and add the cold sugar syrup to it or wait until it is fully cooled then add the hot sugar syrup to top it off.
7. Serve at room temperature.