Broad Beans With Rice
|Frozen fava beans||1⁄2 Kilogram, frozen|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|All spice||To Taste|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Wash the rice and soak for 10 minutes.
2. In a pot, add in the cooking oil and sauté the onion until translucent.
3. Add in the fava beans, and stir around in the pot to coat with the oil.
4. Drain the rice and stir in the pot.
5. Season with salt, black pepper and all spices.
6. Pour in the water and cover the pot. Coo on high heat until the water boils, then lower the heat and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
7. Serve Fava Rice with yogurt and green salad on the side.