Giselle Achecar and Ana Cabán dance and cook an EcoRico version of Mediterranean shrimp in celebration of Giselle's quarter Lebanese roots, even if she's still 100% boricua, baby!
10 Clove (50 gm)
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)
2 , juice extracted (organic)
1. In a large bowl take shrimp, pour in olive oil, lemon juice, adobo powder and cumin powder. Mix well and marinade for overnight.
2. In a skillet heat olive oil and sauté garlic and add in cilantro.
3. Pour in marinade liquid and simmer for a few minutes.
4. Add in shrimps and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle cumin powder and paprika, toss well.
6. Garnish shrimp with lemon juice and serve with hot brown rice and enjoy!