Join Toby on this video as she prepares an extremely simple baked fish recipe with a Mediterranean flair.
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Large, peeled and chopped
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices
Hot red chili pepper
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped finely
Fresh lime juice
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking dish with non – stick spray.
3. In a large bowl stir in oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion and lime juice. Mix well.
4. Arrange the fish in greased baking dish.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture over the fish.
6. Bake the fish for 20 minutes in oven at 400 degrees.
7. Serve Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives with wine and enjoy!