2. Place cubed potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with ½ tsp salt and bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool.
3. In a bowl, add the potatoes, capers, olives, parsley and green onions.
4. In a smaller bowl mix the thyme, vinegar, coriander, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, olive oil and then add to the potato bowl.
5. Mix all the ingredients together.
6. Serve warm or cold with chicken kefta, lamb chops or any of DedeMed’s other great recipes.
Trade mayonnaise for a mixture of this zesty and herby vinegar and olive oil dressing, and add in olives and capers for an upgrade on what you might expect from this classic picnic fare. Combining the potatoes with the herbed vinegar dressing while they're still hot allows them to absorb it all for a more delicious salad. This flavorful warm salad can be made any time of year. It is a great tasting, healthy potato salad using low fat ingredients to treat your taste buds without worrying about the calories.