|Lean ground chuck||1 Pound (Run 3 Times Through Grinder)|
|Bulgar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||5|
|Chopped parsley leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , frozen|
|Toasted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried mint||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Kibbeh spice||20 Gram|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Make sure the meat and bulgur are cold.
2. In a food processor, add the red bell pepper, onions, basil, parsley, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, dried mint, paprika, Kibbeh seasoning and 1/2 of the bulgur, blend until like a dough, then add the rest of the bulgur and blend for another 10 seconds.
3. Next add the meat in 2 parts, blending for 10-15 seconds each time.
4. Lastly add the toasted walnuts and blend for another 15 seconds.
5. Spread the kibbeh in a plate and decorate with the cherry tomatoes, walnut and olives.
6. Drizzle heavily with olive oil.
7. Serve with fresh vegetables and pita bread.
8. Store in refrigerator but best to eat the same day.
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 374.2 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 33.4% Vitamin C 30.6%
Calcium 3% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet