1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large shallow bowl, blend the egg white and almond milk and add the orange zest to it.
3. Season the flour with a little salt and pepper if you like.
4. Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
5. Dredge the lamb chops in flour, then in egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Use one hand for the dry ingredients and one for dipping in egg. This way they wont get soggy.
6. In an oven proof cast iron skillet, heat canola oil to smoking point, on high heat.
7. When hot, reduce the heat to medium then arrange the breaded lamb chops and pan fry for 2-3 minutes on both sides until breading is brown and crisp.
8. Transfer the skillet with the chops to the hot oven and cook for 15 minutes until lamb is tender.
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb chop recipe with a healthy twist! Yes, you can have lamb chops on a heart-healthy diet, provided you trim away the fat. These are juicy, bursting with flavor, and brightened with orange. Pair the lamb chops with a fresh salad. This low carb main dish take