1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, basil, thyme and feta cheese. Sprinkle with black pepper and toss lightly.
3. On a baking tray, arrange the peppers. drizzle them with some olive oil.
4. Stuff each pepper half with the cherry tomato mixture.
5. Place it in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
6. Serve as a side dish or a snack.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.2 mg7.4%
Sodium 394.6 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 47%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet