Mediterranean Chicken and Potato Bundles
|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||2|
|Kalamata olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced in thin rings|
|Red skinned potatoes||3 Medium, scrubbed clean or peeled|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Low sodium chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients except the chicken together in a medium bowl.
3. Place each chicken breast onto a 12 x 12 piece of parchment paper and spoon equal amounts of the olive, potato mixture over both.
4. Bring edges of the paper together and fold together to crimp closed.
5. Be sure to leave some room inside the bundle for heat expansion which will happen as the chicken bakes. 6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
7. Serve rustic style on a large plate garnished with fresh parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1339 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.5%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 199.5 mg66.5%
Sodium 2050.9 mg85.5%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 97 g193.6%
Vitamin A 31.8% Vitamin C 174.4%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 51.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet