My recipe for tender chicken and potatoes infused with fresh herbs, tomatoes and Kalamata olives is quick and easy to prepare and sure to become a weeknight favorite!
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1 , diced
1 Small, sliced in thin rings
Red skinned potatoes
3 Medium, scrubbed clean or peeled
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1 Tablespoon, chopped
Low sodium chicken stock
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients except the chicken together in a medium bowl.
3. Place each chicken breast onto a 12 x 12 piece of parchment paper and spoon equal amounts of the olive, potato mixture over both.
4. Bring edges of the paper together and fold together to crimp closed.
5. Be sure to leave some room inside the bundle for heat expansion which will happen as the chicken bakes. 6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
7. Serve rustic style on a large plate garnished with fresh parsley.
This Mediterranean Chicken and Potato Bundles recipe is a must try for all those who are always short of time to cook. This tender chicken and potatoes infused with fresh herbs, tomatoes and Kalamata olives dish is quick and easy to prepare and sure to become a weeknight favorite. Watch this video for the exact recipe.