1. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. On the prepared baking sheet, arrange the vegetables, season with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Grill in the oven for about 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400F.
4. Roll half of the puff pastry into 1/2 cm rectangle, place half of the vegetables, parsley(if desired) and 4 pieces of the goat cheese.
5. Fold into half, seal and crimp the edges. Using a knife, make 2 small slits on the top. Brush with egg. Repeat the process to make another pastry.
6. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
7. Cut into half and serve with your choice of dip.
Finding different and unique vegetarian recipes to please your guests during holiday parties can be quite a task. This recipe of Mediterranean Roasted vegetables and goat’s cheese puffs is a show-stopping vegetarian one that will dazzle your dinner party guests and is special enough to serve on Christmas Day. Light crispy and buttery flaky pastry, filled with sweet roasted vegetables and salty goat’s cheese; a great combination.
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Mediterranean Vegetable And Goats Cheese Parcel Recipe Video