Once a Week Kitchen - How to Make Mediterranean Vegetable and Goats Cheese Parcel
|Puff pastry||250 Gram|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cut into fingers|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Small, cut into fingers|
|Orange bell pepper||1 Small, cut into fingers|
|Cherry tomato||6 , cut into halves|
|Onion||1 , cut into wedges|
|Garlic clove||1 , finely chopped|
|Fine sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||4 Dash|
|French goat cheese||150 Gram, cut into eight pieces|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon, finely chopped (Optional)|
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. On the prepared baking sheet, arrange the vegetables, season with garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Grill in the oven for about 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400F.
4. Roll half of the puff pastry into 1/2 cm rectangle, place half of the vegetables, parsley(if desired) and 4 pieces of the goat cheese.
5. Fold into half, seal and crimp the edges. Using a knife, make 2 small slits on the top. Brush with egg. Repeat the process to make another pastry.
6. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
7. Cut into half and serve with your choice of dip.
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.1 mg22%
Sodium 443.5 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 45.7% Vitamin C 253.9%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet