|Couscous||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry roasted pine nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrots||4 , halved and diced|
|Green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into 2 pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Red bell peppers||2 , diced|
|Peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Small, minced|
|Italian flat parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat till they are all golden brown in color. Cool.
5. In another bowl steam the carrots for 5 minutes in a cup of water, so that the carrots are crisp and tender.
6. In a colander place all the vegetables. Rinse them in cold water. Drain well. Add the couscous.
7. Stir the red onion, raisins, parsley and peppers.
8. In a small bowl whisk the dressing.
9. Pour it on the salad.
10. Mix the pine nuts and toss well.
11. Let it stand for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.
12. Serve Moroccan Couscous immediately.