1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose Seasoning, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend to the desired consistency.
4. Add the eggplant and 2 to 3 cloves of the garlic and pulse 5 to 6 times.
5. Cut the eggplant in half. Brush the eggplant both halves with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cut the garlic bulb in halves and place the garlic halves in the center of the foil, drizzle 2-3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil over the sliced bulb.
7. Cover the garlic and place on the baking pan with the eggplant.
8. Bake the eggplant along with the garlic, with the cut-side down in the preheat oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. Allow the eggplant to continue cooking. Once done, set the garlic and eggplant aside to cool.
10. Serve with pita chips or warm pita bread along with some roasted vegetables.