Mashed Potatoes and Fennel
|Potatoes||16 Ounce, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices|
|Fennel||5 Ounce (Use Whole , About 1 Cup)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Use A Little, To Taste)|
1. Cut the fingers, feathery tops, root end and tough outer shell of the fennel.
2. Slice it into less than 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. In a pot take enough water to boil potatoes and fennel, boil until tender, about 10-13 minutes and drain.
4. In a food processor, add butter, pepper, nutmeg and the boiled vegetables and puree.
5. Serve hot with your favourite roast or grill.