|Tomatoes||3 , cut up|
|Lettuce head||1 , shredded|
|Radishes||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|Cucumber||1 , diced|
|Gruyere cheese/Greek cheese||1⁄4 Pound, crumbled|
|Ripe black olives||16 , pitted|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Crumble the cheese into small pieces.
2) Cut the olives into halves.
3) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, lettuce, radishes and cucumber.
4) Add the cheese and the olives.
5) Toss with the French dressing, until well mixed.
6) Pile in a shallow bowl plate, and serve cold or at room temperature.