Saltimbocca Alla Romana - Fillets Of Veal With Rosemary
|Ham||30 Gram (Raw / Cooked)|
|Vegetable stock||50 Milliliter|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1/2 Glass)|
1. Thinly slice the veal into 8 portions and top it with a slice of ham and few sage leaves.
2. Roll over the flour to coat it.
3. Take a skillet, heat little butter and oil, and add the veal slices and fry the top side first until the sage leaves become crispy.
4. Turn the veal and add raisins, wine, and pinch of salt and simmer until the meat becomes tender.
5. Serve the Fillets of Veal after garnishing with Rosemary.