Saltimbocca Alla Romana - Fillets of Veal with Rosemary
|Ham||30 Gram (Raw / Cooked)|
|Vegetable stock||50 Milliliter|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1/2 Glass)|
1. Thinly slice the veal into 8 portions and top it with a slice of ham and few sage leaves.
2. Roll over the flour to coat it.
3. Take a skillet, heat little butter and oil, and add the veal slices and fry the top side first until the sage leaves become crispy.
4. Turn the veal and add raisins, wine, and pinch of salt and simmer until the meat becomes tender.
5. Serve the Fillets of Veal after garnishing with Rosemary.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1588 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g119.2%
Saturated Fat 33.3 g166.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 402.7 mg134.2%
Sodium 867.3 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 85 g169.7%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet