|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, peeled and cut in small cubes|
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Wash the bell peppers and cut them into halves.
2) Remove the seeds and keep the bell peppers aside.
3) Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
4) Put onions and eggplant cubes. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Put rice, water and salt.
6) Cover the saucepan and cook on low heat till the rice is cooked properly.
7) Remove the saucepan from heat and add the catsup.
8) Take peppers and fill with rice mixture.
9) Put the peppers in a baking dish and also pour 1/4 cup water at the bottom of the pan.
10) Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
11) Top the salad with mayonnaise sauce and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 858 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2301.6 mg95.9%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g44.9%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.2%
Sugars 31.1 g
Protein 15 g31%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 447.8%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet