|Fennel bulbs||2 , trimmed and cut into lengthwise quarters|
|Boiling salted water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Egg||1 , hard cooked and chopped|
|Fennel leaves||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. In a well greased, shallow baking dish, arrange the drained fennel.
2. Spoon melted butter ( 2 tablespoons) on the fennel.
3. Mix cheese, egg, melted butter, bread crumbs and fennel leaves.
4. Sprinkle paprika.
5. Preheat oven to 450°
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 450. Check if the bread crumbs have turned brown.
7. Serve baked fennel with grilled meat.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 529
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.5%
Saturated Fat 35.2 g176%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 350.7 mg116.9%
Sodium 787.8 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.8%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 52.3% Vitamin C 97%
Calcium 51.1% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet