|Beef bouillon/1/3 cup water with steero beef granules||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground lamb||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cooked|
|Onions||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), minced, sauteed in 1 tablespoon of olive oil|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||3 Small, well beaten|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cut the eggplants lengthwise in half.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, till soft.
4) Into a large mixing bowl, scoop the meat. Throw away the skins.
5) In the beef bouillon, dissolve the cornstarch and beat it well, along with all the remaining ingredients, into the eggplant pulp.
6) Into a slow cooker, turn the mixture.
7) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
8) Transfer the preparation to a decorative serving plate and serve while still piping hot. Shredded cheese can be used as garnish, if preferred. Makes a good main course dish.