Fennel Red Snapper
|Red snapper fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 pieces)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened (1/2 stick)|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
3. In a bowl, make a mixture by combining together butter, lemon juice, fennel seeds, garlic, tarragon and salt.
4. Spread the butter evenly over fish fillets.
5. Roll them up and fasten with toothpicks.
6. In a baking dish combine oil, lemon rind, and bay leaf.
7. Add fish and marinate together.
8. Refrigerate it for 1hour.
9. Turn once.
10. Drain fish and reserve the marinade.
11. Place the dish with fish in the preheated oven.
12. Bake it for 45 minutes.
13. Place it in the serving plate.
14. Serve fennel red snapper with warmed marinade on side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1594 Calories from Fat 968
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.7%
Saturated Fat 38.4 g191.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.7 mg124.2%
Sodium 760.2 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 142 g283.1%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 32.6% Iron 17.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet