Grilled Mediterranean Veg With Bean Mash
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded and quartered|
|Aubergine||1 , sliced lengthways|
|Courgettes||2 , sliced lengthways|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned haricot beans||410 Gram, rinsed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Vegetable stock||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter)|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon wedges||2 (For Serving)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a grill pan, arrange the vegetables and brush lightly with oil.
3) Grill until the vegetables are lightly browned, turn, brush again with oil and grill until tender.
4) In a small pan, add the beans, garlic and vegetable stock.
5) Bring to a boil, then simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
6) Mash coarsely with a potato masher, adding a little water or more stock if the mash appears to be dry.
7) Spoon the vegetables and mash equally on 2 plates, drizzle over any leftover oil and sprinkle with black pepper and coriander.
8) Serve the Grilled Mediterranean Veg with Bean Mash immediately with lemon wedges.