Baked Salmon With Fennel And Tomatoes
|Fennel bulbs||2 Medium|
|Flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon||1 , zested and juiced|
|Cherry tomatoes||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon fillets||12 Ounce (2 Fillets, 175 Gram / 6 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Trim the fronds from the fennel and chop them coarsely.
3) Halve the fennel bulbs, then slice each half into 3 wedges.
4) In a pan, cook the fennel in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
5) In abowl, combine the fennel fronds with the parsley and lemon zest.
6) In a shallow ovenproof dish, spread the drained fennel.
7) Then add the tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
9) Place the salmon between the vegetables and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
10) Bake for another 15 minutes until the fish is just cooked.
11) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve the Baked Salmon with Fennel and Tomatoes immediately.