Barry cooks an impressive looking one pan dish - easy peasy!
100 Gram, halved
200 Gram, thinly sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
Lemon pepper seasoning/Salt and pepper
2 Teaspoon, divided
4 Tablespoon, divided
1 Teaspoon, torn
1⁄2 Teaspoon, torn
1. Heat a pan on high and add in the olive oil. Place the chorizo and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add in the potatoes and stir for a few seconds.
3. Season with 1 tsp. Lemon pepper and stir again.
4. Pour in 3 tbsp. white wine and cook on high for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile rub the cod fish with lemon pepper seasoning and place basil leaves over it.
6. After 10 minutes add in the cherry tomatoes, mushroom and lemon juice.
7. Top the potatoes with fish and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. In between place the potato mixture on top of the fish and cook.
9. Take out the fish from the pan and top with olive oil and basil leaves.
10. Serve one pan fish with your favorite bread.