|Veal cutlets||1 1⁄2 Pound (8 Pieces)|
|Rubbed sage||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boiled ham/Prosciutto||4 Ounce, thinly sliced (8 Pieces)|
|Dry white wine/Chablis||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed golden mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Pound the veal. Rub it evenly with sage.
2. Put a slice of ham on each piece of veal.
3. Tie the slices with toothpicks.
4. In a skillet add butter.
5. Brown the veal pieces well.
6. Pour wine and let it boil.
7. Keep stirring to make the browned bits loose.
8. Simmer the mixture for some minutes.
10.Add soup and heat the mixture.
11. Serve Veal Saltimbocca with soup.