Braised Moroccan Chicken is in the Good Bite Weeknight book and it’s one of my families favorites. This quick video will show you how easy it is to prepare. The best part is that I’m giving away four books!
1 Small, thinly sliced
Canned chopped tomatoes
Canned garbanzo beans
1 Can (10 oz), drained and rinsed
Skinless chicken thighs
1. In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until translucent.
3. Add the spices and tomatoes, bring to a boil.
4. Add the garbanzo beans and chicken to the sauce mixture and stir to coat.
5. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Its a weeknight and you want to make something which can be prepared easily? Try this wonderful Braised Moroccan Chicken with Garbanzo Beans. The recipe is packed with flavor and is totally drool worthy. Do give it a try.